RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
General Return Policy: deepFLING generously offers a “7/30” return policy.
Store sales: For store sales, you may return an item within 7 days for a full refund or you may receive store credit for items returned within 30 days of date of purchase.
Online sales: For our online customers, this "7/30" return period (7 days for cash back, 30 days for store credit) is calculated from the date you receive a package, not your date of purchase. For a refund, you must contact us for an RMA number within 7 days, otherwise your return will be processed for store credit only. Once an RMA number has been issued, we expect your return to be sent to us promptly. Returns postmarked later than 7 days from the RMA request may be refused.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your RMA number.
PLEASE NOTE: A return authorization does not guarantee credit will be issued. If subsequent inspection of the returned merchandise indicates the merchandise was not eligible for return, the items will be returned to the sender and no credit will be issued.
All merchandise must be unworn, in resalable condition and with all original packaging intact. All returns must be authorized by Customer Service and assigned a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. The RMA number must be visible on the outside of the package, or the package may be refused. Returned items that have been worn or are not in resalable condition will be refused and returned to the sender. Shipping charges and return fees are not refundable.
- Items without all original packaging or components (tags)
- Garments that have been worn, laundered or altered or smell of smoke or perfume
- Jewelry and rings that show obvious wear & tear damage, impact damage or neglect
- Discounted, Clearance and Closeout items
- Items that have been sent without an RMA number
Customer Service must authorize all returns. Return authorization will include a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
number that must be displayed on the outside of the package with the correct return address (listed below).
Returns that are not authorized, do not have an
RMA number visible on the outside of the package, are sent to the wrong address, or are postmarked later than 7 days from
the RMA request, will be refused.
Process for Returning Merchandise:
Send returns to:
- Obtain a RMA number and the proper address to return the merchandise to from Customer Service. All returns must be authorized.
- Repack the merchandise in its original packaging with original tags attached. Pack the merchandise in the box used to ship the merchandise to you or a functional equivalent.
- Write the RMA number on the outside of the package. RMA number should be clearly visible without opening the package. Returns without a visible RMA number on the outside of the package may be refused.
- Label the package with the correct return shipping address. All items should be returned to the address below. Returns shipped to the incorrect address may result in additional shipping charges and delays in issuing credits. You may want to insure the package. deepFLING is not responsible for returned products that are lost or damaged during shipping.
deepFLING Jewelry & Design
P.O. Box 336
Cardiff By The Sea, CA
Credits are typically issued within 2 weeks of receiving the returned item. The amount of the credit issued will be the price of the merchandise and any applicable taxes less the original shipping charges and any additional fees.
deepFLING does not exchange merchandise. Rather, we treat exchanges as a return and generate a new order for the replacement item. This way you don’t have to wait until your returned merchandise gets back to us before the replacement merchandise is sent to you.
Defective Product Returns:
Defective merchandise must be reported to us within 30 days of receipt. If merchandise is identified as defective, within 30 days, due to a manufacturing defect, deepFLING will exchange it as stock allows or issue store credit. Please note that wear & tear damage that occurs from a period of being worn, or jewelry items incurring impact damage while being worn are not considered to have manufacturing defects.